Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Who I am.

I am so blessed and thankful for the people who know me and who have stuck around to get to know me.  For my friends who have allowed me to show my sensitive self, and continued to accept me, even though I'm not that tough little broad I got out of the car as.  You all have allowed me to become who I always was and you have NO idea the amount of love and gratitude I feel towards you all, every day of my life.

For those of you who have been around long enough to know me, and have chosen not to get to know me.. shame on you. I am, for once, standing my ground and forgiving myself, to choose NOT to try and please everyone.  I am me.  I am a FANTASTIC wife.  A FREAKING FANTASTIC WIFE!  I stand by my man through hell and back.  You realize I said, "stand by," not, "I 'would' stand by," right?  That's because I HAVE DONE IT.  I love him, through sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, and I will continue to.  It wasn't a joke.  EVER.  It was always real... almost 5 years later, and we continue to prove that to you.

I am not asking for an award.  I am not even caring if you agree or disagree (that's over with), but I am saying one thing, and this is it: If you can't love me for me.. and appreciate what I do, then please do not expect anything more from me.

2 comments:

  1. I could readyour blogs all day lol. I love you. You are absoutely fantastic wife, and MOTHER!

    <3

    ReplyDelete